Can you still use this if you have a skinit?
I want to have a skinit on my MBP but i still want the protection of a case. Since this is suppose to be transparent i'm hoping to have the protection of the case and the skinit show through. So will the case still fit with a skinit on the Macbook pro?
- Asked by Erin W from Los Angeles
- Feb 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still use this if you have a skinit?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i still use a outer box with the griffin grip
- Asked by Honeika B from Hartford
- Jun 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i still use a outer box with the griffin grip)
- Asked about: Griffin FlexGrip Action for iPod to…