what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
- Dec 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0)
3 Answers from the Community
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad.
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I'm not mistaken, there may be a few more differences.
The 1.0 has a hard case (and also comes with a carabiner) while the 2.0 has just a soft case.
The 2.0 has volume buttons while the 1.0 doesn't.
- Answered by Jackson H from Avon
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Mk 1 version DOES have Volume +/- Buttons.
- Answered by Ian B
- Jul 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will the wireless keyboard work with aluminum keyboard firmware 1.0
- Asked by William D from Jobstown
- Jul 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with aluminum keyboard firmware 1.0)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
do any of the iphones have BEATS?
- Asked by Marilyn T from El Cajon
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do any of the iphones have BEATS?)
- Asked about: iPhone