how does it monitor your sleep
- Asked by Dan P from Tustin
- Oct 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how does it monitor your sleep)
2 Answers from the Community
When you get into bed, you put the Flex into sleep mode with a few taps. It then keeps track of your movements while sleeping, detecting when you are soundly asleep, and when you are restless. When you wake up, you take the Flex out of sleep mode with a few taps. It then sends the data to the app, and you can view the total time asleep, and how many times you woke up during the night. It sounds complicated, but it actually works well.
- Answered by Gary D from Lyndon
- Oct 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Fitbit One requires you to hold the button (1-2 seconds) till you see a stopwatch starting. You can do this with Fitbit One attached to a comfortable wrist band where you can slip the Fitbit One in and out with ease through a mesh like screen that makes watching the screen - and hence the timer - possible. You can increase the sensitivity in the setup of the device in the website after registering. To turn it off just repeat and hold the button till you see the stop watch stopping the counter. Voila!
- Answered by Maktoum A from Dubai
- Nov 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where is the app for Jawbone, for the wristband that monitors your sleep? My search couldn't come with it.
- Asked by Gaynelle L from Wichita
- Apr 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the app for Jawbone, for the wristband that monitors your sleep? My search couldn't come with it.)
- Asked about: UP by Jawbone
How does it monitor sleep?
- Asked by Rhonda B from Calgary
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it monitor sleep?)
- Asked about: Fitbit One™ Wireless Activity + Sle…
Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?
- Asked by Kaigan V from Mandeville
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Extra-Large