Can this be used as a tracking device?
- Asked by Sherry S from Winston Salem
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a tracking device?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. It only works in conjunction with the app that you install on your phone. So if your phone's not in the car, the car can not be tracked beyond the app knowing where you last left it. No one else can access your data or see where you're driving. The only way another person can see where you are is if you share an account. However, they won't see your location until your trip is over and you've turned the car off.
- Answered by Amy M from San Francisco
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do they function the same using iTunes on a MacBook as they do using a portable device?
- Asked by Gaberiel K from Byron
- Jul 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they function the same using iTunes on a MacBook as they do using a portable device?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…
how tracking my device if lose
- Asked by Joe H
- Mar 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how tracking my device if lose)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet