How comfortable are these for 2-4 hours at a time wear? Are they more comfortable than say the Sennheiser over the ear Momentums?
6 Answers from the Community
They're sturdy, yet comfortable. I've pushed three hours of listening with no fatigue.
- Answered by Jonathan F from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Incredible fit over p5. Worth every penny
- Answered by Chris G from Totowa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
At first, you may not be able to get more than 1 hour out of them. With time, as the cushions soften, you can get a good 2-3 out of them easier.
- Answered by Marcus N from Glendale Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I wear these at my 9-5 job and they sound amazing. Give them a few days to break in. The P5's are nice to but these do not rest on your ears so it makes them much more comfortable. I also use an apogee 1 for my sound card. I mix on them after jamming them all day at work. They are worth the money. BUY THEM. You will not be disappointed
- Answered by Christan W from Weatherford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
They get really hot i couldn't wear them in the summer or any temperature over 75 or 80
- Answered by George L from Vineland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
The Sennheiser Momentuns are "On Ear" headphones - not "Over The Ear". I just recently purchased the P7's and while I have not owned the Momentums, I did test both headphones prior to purchase. For me, I found the P7's very comfortable because they are not resting on your ear but rather around it. The Momentums sit directly on the ear so I guess that could be an issue depending on the fit with your ears.
- Answered by Darren A from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
can you sleep with comfort?
- Asked by Helen P B from Pinetown
- May 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can you sleep with comfort?)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear H…
Are these good with earrings? Like would it be comfortable with earrings on?
- Asked by Chaeun H from Fort Lee
- Mar 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good with earrings? Like would it be comfortable with earrings on?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
Can you sleep in them comfortable?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic