What is the battery capacity of this case? I feel like it must be listed but I don't see it.
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Chicago
- Oct 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the battery capacity of this case? I feel like it must be listed but I don't see it.)
6 Answers from the Community
Based on the Manufacturer's Website the details are below:
Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 (2200mAh) – Blue
The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 is an innovative two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don’t.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection for iPhone 5/5S
- Rechargeable 2200mAh battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
- Made for iPhone certified by Apple
- Answered by Tristan V
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
its a 2200mAh battery the packaging says "up to 150% more battery life"
- Answered by Jeff S from Sylmar
- Oct 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Sergio M from Mcallen
- Oct 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
At 2200 mAh, it's a waste of money.. I got a 2500 mAh case that works great for $24.99.
- Answered by Saiju D from Toluca Lake
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
With no use and whilst charging my 5s on airplane mode the maximum charge I could reach from the supposedly 2200mAh boostcase was 91% and definitely not the possible 150% the manufacturers claim. (I swapped this case at my apple store, thinking it might be faulty, but the replacement is exactly the same)
I'd be interested to know under what conditions it would be possible to get 150% charge out of this unit.
I decided to keep the case for the ease of use and nice feel.
- Answered by Yuri P
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I have a question:
I just purchased a LIFEPROOF FRE CASE for my iPone 5 S . I need the Boostcase. Do I need to remove my Lifeproof case or does it work together?
- Answered by Jenny C B from South Hampton
- Nov 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
What battery should i get for "Model No: A1286"?
- Asked by Eli L from Kensington
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What battery should i get for "Model No: A1286"?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
I see these don't have the iPhone 5s in the compatibility listing. What is it that's no compatible? Do the mic and control buttons work?
- Asked by Andrew Y
- Feb 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I see these don't have the iPhone 5s in the compatibility listing. What is it that's no compatible? Do the mic and control buttons work?)
- Asked about: Monster Inspiration Active Noise Ca…