Can I sync my iPhone with iTunes through the micro USB cable when the case is attached?
I cannot do this with the Mophie Air Case that I'm using so if this one can then absolutely perfect!
2 Answers from the Community
I have no problems syncing my iPhone while the BoostCase battery pack is still attached on my iPhone 5. The micro USB cord that comes with the BoostCase Hybrid case will sync the iPhone 5 via the USB port on your computer. If yours doesn't, try turning the hot sync (or what ever it's called) on in your COMPUTER settings.
It will also charge your BoostCase Hybrid battery pack AND iPhone while synced to the computer
- Answered by Walter P from Porterville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've tried this with my Macbook, and the answer appears to be 'no'.
I plug it into the usb port, and the unit begins to charge, but nothing comes up in the iTunes app.
However, the extra battery unit can be slipped off so easily and replaced with the lightening cable.
- Answered by Yuri P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…
Can you get a belt clip attachment for this case?
- Asked by Gary A from Ft Mitchell
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get a belt clip attachment for this case?)
- Asked about: Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
will this case fit lightning adapter micro usb
- Asked by Shaun G
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case fit lightning adapter micro usb)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED