Does this case fit the new 5S Phone?
- Asked by Rebecca D from Raceview
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit the new 5S Phone?)
3 Answers from the Community
In theory, yes. The iPhone 5 and 5S are the same form factor. There is a potential for a problem with the case design regarding the dual-led flash in the 5S. We won't know the answer to that question until they're actually available. Stay tuned.
- Answered by Matthew C from Nutley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Simple answer YES it works with the iPhone 5s BUT I had a Juice Pack Helium for my iPhone 5 & it worked as it said 60-80%. I was consistently getting 60-70% with light use so would think I could have got 80% with no use while charging. The iPhone 5s with the Juice Pack Air on the other hand achieves maybe 50-60% with light use whilst charging. This case is compatible but I don't think it can fully achieve the 100% that is claimed & feel even 90% would probably need NO usage whilst charging & probably putting in Airplane mode with no wifi/Bluetooth etc. But I'm sure this could be achieved if it was used on the iPhone 5 as my experience with the helium shown. Still a life saver though.
- Answered by Nathan T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it does.
- Answered by Nando D from Johnson City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this fit in an iPhone using a lifeproof case?
- Asked by Chadric H from Mantorville
- Apr 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit in an iPhone using a lifeproof case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5mm-M/2x3.…
Will my phone fit the dock with a bumper case?
- Asked by Lesa B from Eatontown
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my phone fit the dock with a bumper case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
No answers yet
Will the dock work with a phone in a case?
- Asked by Keri S from Seattle
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the dock work with a phone in a case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock