how do you charge the case
- Asked by Mary R from Auburn
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you charge the case)
3 Answers from the Community
I brought this case for my husband and our daughter. It really does work and does extend the life of their iPhone battery because it uses the charging power from the Mophie first. Simply insert the Mophie charging cord that it comes with into the side of Mophie case as instructed then insert the other end into the iPhone wall charging adapter. In the car, insert the other end into your car charger adapter.
- Answered by Caren S from Bronx
- Sep 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You have to essentially charge the mophie first. I normally charge mine over night so its ready before I leave the house in the morning.
- Answered by Ragena R from Morristown
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Put your charger it came with and charge it in your pc
- Answered by Mikey B from Somerville
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does the dock charge the case or the phone?
- Asked by Derek O from Clovis
- Jan 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does the dock charge the case or the phone?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Plus and Charging…
Can you charge the iPad with the case on or do you have to detach the case?
- Asked by Susan W from Mt. Uniacke
- Jul 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the iPad with the case on or do you have to detach the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…