My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?
If this is to be used as undercabinet lighting in a kitchen remodel/build can these be hardwired into the electrical? If not, can you shorten the power cord part (that has no lights on it) since it is so long?
- Asked by Frank G from Danville
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?)
1 Answer from the Community
These will indeed need a standard power outlet.
The power cable is a fixed length as well. However, the light strip itself can be cut to length and the power supply can be mounted under a cabinet....so its certainly possible to hide fairly well. You could also have an outlet added underneath the cabinets so no wire shows at all.
- Answered by Andrew R from St. Louis
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Silly question, but what exactly is apple tv
- Asked by Stephen H
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Silly question, but what exactly is apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
What exactly does this do and not do?
- Asked by Juanita L from Cape Coral
- Mar 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly does this do and not do?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
can I use this with iPhone5s?
- Asked by Sooik S from Koyangsi
- Mar 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this with iPhone5s?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue BR30 Connected Downligh…