My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?
If this is to be used as undercabinet lighting in a kitchen remodel/build can these be hardwired into the electrical? If not, can you shorten the power cord part (that has no lights on it) since it is so long?
- Asked by Frank G from Danville
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?)
1 Answer from the Community
These will indeed need a standard power outlet.
The power cable is a fixed length as well. However, the light strip itself can be cut to length and the power supply can be mounted under a cabinet....so its certainly possible to hide fairly well. You could also have an outlet added underneath the cabinets so no wire shows at all.
- Answered by Andrew R from St. Louis
- Apr 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What exactly does this do and not do?
- Asked by Juanita L from Cape Coral
- Mar 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly does this do and not do?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
What exactly is IMessage designed to do?
- Asked by Richard F from Florence,sc
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is IMessage designed to do?)
- Asked about: iPhone