Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
or its only work in 110 v AC?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
2 Answers from the Community
both Bloom and LightStrips Friends of hue have an adapter which is 110-240 V compatible, so you can use them in any country, provided you have a plug adapter.
- Answered by Tommaso G
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Using the appropriate plug adaptor, is my iPhone rechargeable on Europe's 220v outlets?
- Answered by Timothy M from New Braunfels
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the charger be plugged into 220v European outlets?
- Asked by William P from Huntsville
- Sep 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the charger be plugged into 220v European outlets?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
is it safe to charge my macbook pro with a 220v power outlet?
- Asked by Ivanna B
- Dec 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is it safe to charge my macbook pro with a 220v power outlet?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…