Does these new unit not come with remote any more they old unit did
- Asked by Anthony M
- Aug 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does these new unit not come with remote any more they old unit did)
2 Answers from the Community
No. It requires the HUE Bridge.
- Answered by Jed B from Salt Lake City
- Aug 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the Philips "Friends of Hue" Bloom lamp does *not* come with a remote control. You must use the Philips Hue app to control it. The Friends of Hue version of the lamp is currently only sold through Apple. The previous generation Philips Bloom Table Lamp (Philips model number 709976048) *does* come with a remote, and may be available via other retailers, but it's possible Philips has discontinued it. Just know that if you purchase the Friends of Hue version, you won't get a separate remote control - it's completely controlled via the Hue Bridge.
- Answered by Mathew S from Columbia
- Aug 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this unit come configured with RAID 5?
- Asked by Clay J from San Francisco
- Sep 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this unit come configured with RAID 5?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 M4 4TB (4 x 1TB SF…
No answers yet
Is this unit compatible with the new iPad Air?
- Asked by April M from Ilderton
- Mar 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this unit compatible with the new iPad Air?)
- Asked about: iPort Charge Case and Stand for iPa…