I have the Logitech keyboard. Is this case compatible with that?
- Asked by Jane R from Foxboro
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the Logitech keyboard. Is this case compatible with that?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can not double up on cases with ANY case. You CAN add an Apple Smart cover - and use it together with this case, but that's all.
If you are asking ONLY about the keys on the keyboard - this case like any other case will not interfere with the bluetooth connection.
So you could use the tech 21 Mesh, together with an Apple Smart cover to prop up the iPad mini on a table. You could then use a keyboard with the iPad mini in the Tech21 case, but you would not be able to mount the iPad mini onto the keyboard slot or keyboard folio cover. The devices would remain completely separate. In this example the Logitech ultra thin keyboard would work well, but the smart cover, not the slot on the Logitech keyboard cover is what would prop up the iPad for viewing.
- Answered by David K from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have the Logitech Folio, no the Tech 21 will have to be removed to use the Folio-I have a Folio so I know they are not compatible. Other Logitech items I can't comment on because I don't know.
- Answered by David T from Westlake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will the logitech keyboard work with an ipad retina
- Asked by Tom P
- Oct 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will the logitech keyboard work with an ipad retina)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
Can I use a mouse with the Logitech Folio Case?
- Asked by Andrew P from Narberth
- Nov 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a mouse with the Logitech Folio Case?)
- Asked about: Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case …
No answers yet
Will it fit in my Logitech ultrathin keyboard?
- Asked by Nathalie D from St-basile-le-grand
- Jul 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit in my Logitech ultrathin keyboard?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…