Can you use "beats" headphones with 4th gen iPod touch ,iPad2 ,iPhone 4S. iPod classic? What about all previous models?
2 Answers from the Community
You can use any headphones on apple devices as long as they are 3.5 MM jack
- Answered by Tim L from Aurora
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as their is a headphone jack on the device it most likely will work. If you are really hesitant just bring your device to apple and plug it into one of the demos of the beats.
- Answered by Alexander C from Turnersville
- Dec 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are refurbished iPod 4th gen compatible with all ipod apps?
- Asked by Shawnie M from Chelsea
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are refurbished iPod 4th gen compatible with all ipod apps?)
- Asked about: iPod