Will this work with iPhone 5S?
- Asked by John M
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPhone 5S?)
5 Answers from the Community
Yes it will work, I know because I'm using one now and works great.ive only had about it 5days but charges just fine and quick
- Answered by Robert L from Washington
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is a guess so I apologize for any confusion, but I believe it will fit and work just fine for the battery portion, but it looks like the dual flash is gonna just barely be clipped. I am concerned the true tone flash will be slightly affected. The issue seems marginal, and although I own an Air I am still getting the 5s and will cross that bridge when I have to.
- Answered by Derek K from Harleysville
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, works perfectly and look very nice. only con the case it doesn't comes screen protector shield and prices...
- Answered by Jacky C from New York
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes- I purchased mine when I purchased the iPhone 5s and I love it. It does add a little weight and size to the iPhone itself, which is expected with any case, or at least cases that I have used in the past.
- Answered by Amie K from Jacksonville
- Sep 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I don't know, but I bought because the store (AT&T) said me " yes, it's compatible with iphone 5s!! " so, now I read the difference of the battery! and he tested with my iphone5s, but it worked...
IPHONE 5S: 3.8 V, 5.92 Wh 1560 mAh
IPHONE 5: 3.8 V 5.45 Wh 1440 mAh
I know the important it's the volt, but I need more information about that...
- Answered by Federico R from Deruta
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Will it work for iPhone 5..?
- Asked by Snehal P
- Mar 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work for iPhone 5..?)
- Asked about: Belkin 6 in./15.2 cm Metallic 2.4-A…
No answers yet
will this work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Santoso T
- Oct 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter