Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?
- Asked by David C from Denver
- Jan 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?)
3 Answers from the Community
I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord going down into the ear. I just adjust the volume.
- Answered by Kathryn B from Spokane Valley
- Jan 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They do start to hurt after a while of wearing them constantly, that's the only issue i've found with these headphones. I love them, but I did find myself complaining many times about how it made my head hurt from wearing them when I did use them.
- Answered by Jenevieve Y from Glendale
- Jan 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Unfortunately I think it depends on the person.
I have what could be described as a slightly larger than normal head and after around 30 minutes of use the headphones do start to really hurt my ears (or rather, my one ear). A lot of the pain is concentrated to one specific point and it gets to be unbearable and eventually I have to take them off. Which is a shame, because I purchased them to be my headphones for the office and it wasn't until I really started to use them that this flaw became obvious.
Urbanears says you can try to stretch them but so far I haven't had much luck. Perhaps I just need to break them in more?
- Answered by Adam S from Toronto
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can I mute the mic of this in-ear headphones?
- Asked by Jeongnim K
- Oct 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I mute the mic of this in-ear headphones?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
No answers yet
Is there a way to control the song you are listening to from the headphones themselves?
- Asked by Sean-ryan T from Plantation
- Feb 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to control the song you are listening to from the headphones themselves?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…