Can these headphones be used with hearing aids?
The hearing aids fit directly ino the ear canal.
- Asked by Alvin G from Malverne
- May 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these headphones be used with hearing aids?)
3 Answers from the Community
I wear powerful hearing aids in both ears. You cannot put these headphones over your hearing aids. wear the headphone without hearing aids - they are more powerful than the aids. You get excellent sound.
- Answered by Beth R from Trail
- May 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have regular aids that fit in the ear and these headphones work just fine without having to remove my aids. There is no reason in the canal aids should be any different. All good, sound is good and comfortable also. Buy them the price is right.
- Answered by Lizabeth K from Santa Cruz
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'd say buy them try it and if it doesn't work send them back before 14 days to get a full refund.
- Answered by Timothy C from Loveland
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can these be used. With over the ear hearing aids?
- Asked by Edward M from Altamont
- Nov 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be used. With over the ear hearing aids?)
- Asked about: Marshall Major FX Headphones
Has anyone used these with in-ear hearing aids?
- Asked by Donna H from Warner Robins
- Nov 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone used these with in-ear hearing aids?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic