Do these headphones have sufficient sound quality for an average user?
I've read mixed reviews about the sound quality on these headphones. I've been using Apple's headphones that come with the iPhone and they sound fine to me. I was wondering if these will suffice.
- Asked by Jack B from Wilmore
- May 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones have sufficient sound quality for an average user?)
2 Answers from the Community
these headphones are amazing. they can get alittle uncomfortable after long uses but they sound amazing. i listen to alot of different styles of music, they have great bass for hip hop/rap songs, very balanced for rock. John Meyer, and Credence Clearwater was mind blowing. for $60 this is a great price and i like the turquoise-ish color. they also do a good job of canceling out noise. also people cannot hear what you are listening to like alot of other models i had did.
- Answered by Bob S from Anchorage
- Jun 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would say they are quite a bit better than the bundled iPhone headset!
- Answered by Oscar A
- Jun 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Hi, I need to connect my iphone 4 to a mixing desk for playing backing tracks live, what's the best for sound quality?
- Asked by Chris O from Leeds
- Jun 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, I need to connect my iphone 4 to a mixing desk for playing backing tracks live, what's the best for sound quality?)
- Asked about: iPhone