Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Quite a few people have said that the headphones are uncomfortable to wear after only a few minutes, which is kind of a problem, even if sound quality is really good for the price.
I just don't want to buy a pair of headphones that'll end up hurting my ears to the point where I don't want to use them, which would be a waste of money, obviously. Some answers about personal experience with these headphones, please?
- Asked by Chiling C from Burnaby
- Dec 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the pros outweigh the cons?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I fly quite a bit and use them on the plane. They are the best headphones I have ever found for the price. You can also get them in many colors.
- Answered by Curtis C from Buhl
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unlike the other poster they *do* hurt my ears after prolonged (30 mins) use, and eventually I have to stop using them.
Perhaps once they're broken in some more it won't be an issue but I'd say not being able to wear them is a pretty big con since in order to be useful they have to be on your head.
- Answered by Adam S from Toronto
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what are the pros and cons of smart case
- Asked by Bernardita G from Las Vegas
- Nov 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the pros and cons of smart case)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
What are the pros and cons for the PixelSkin vs the Griffin Graphite cover?
- Asked by Erica R from Moraga
- Apr 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the pros and cons for the PixelSkin vs the Griffin Graphite cover?)
- Asked about: Speck PixelSkin HD Case for iPhone …
What are the pros and Cons of buying refurbished?
- Asked by Kevin W from Belmont
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the pros and Cons of buying refurbished?)
- Asked about: Mac