What are the benefits of tracking your sleep? How will knowing how you sleep equate into improving your sleep?
- Asked by Joell S from Canyon Country
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the benefits of tracking your sleep? How will knowing how you sleep equate into improving your sleep?)
1 Answer from the Community
By having a record of how much you move about during sleep you can see if there is a pattern to your sleep habits related to things you might control (foods or drinks prior to going to bed, time you go to bed, time you wake, how much activity you do that day, etc). By seeing the pattern, you might be able to see what does or does not contribute to a good night's sleep. Also there has been research relating quality and number of hours of sleep to good health and maintaining a healthy weight. So if you know what works for you, and you have the record of your sleep habits you can connect your goal of healthy weight with your behavior (eating, drinking, exercise, sleep), and allow you to make changes for greater success.
- Answered by H. W from Livermore
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?
- Asked by Kaigan V from Mandeville
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Extra-Large