what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?
there is a different price,bag and also the jack, is there any of u know it guys?
- Asked by Muhammad F from Surabaya
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?)
2 Answers from the Community
These on-ear phones have smaller cups than the over-ear ones. They sit ON your ear, instead of surrounding the ear. The main concern of this is comfort. If you have sensitive ear flaps, these may cause discomfort, and you should look for an over-ear design that sits instead on your skull directly.
As they are smaller, they also have smaller drivers, and therefore a little less tonal spread than the bigger version. However, I just got some and they are quite exceptional and worth the money.
- Answered by Ashley H
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The On-ear variant has smaller cups that sit on your ear rather than around your ear, as do the over-ear pair. The over-ear also have leather as the cushion and headband, whereas the on-ear version uses alacantra (it's like suede that is used in ferrari's). I've used both models extensively and it is very hard to tell the difference between them variants. In my opinion the on-ear's provide better noise isolation compared to the over-ear and both have incredible quality and clarity and either would be a very wise buy
- Answered by Charles B
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How does the quality of these differ from Apple's in-ear headphones?
- Asked by Alfred N from New Hope
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the quality of these differ from Apple's in-ear headphones?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)
- Asked about: Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones
Does it come with different in-ear sizes?
- Asked by Danielle N from Waterloo
- Nov 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with different in-ear sizes?)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear H…