Is it true that the version with the mic has slightly inferior sound quality compared to the non-mic version?
2 Answers from the Community
Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor between the device and earpieces, thus decreasing the fidelity of the music. However for the average user I highly doubt you could tell the difference.
- Answered by Michael M from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They use the same Custom 320.1 driver . Shouldn't be any different.
- Answered by Bonnie L from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would this be a good quality mic for creating voice overs for use in Final Cut Pro?
- Asked by Morgan B from Edmonton
- Mar 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this be a good quality mic for creating voice overs for use in Final Cut Pro?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
does this mic work with imac osx version 10.8.2
- Asked by Rebbecca N from Delhi
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mic work with imac osx version 10.8.2)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone