how much does it allow the screen to open?
is the shell case in two parts? and does the screen open till 90 degrees or it can go beyond that?
- Asked by Ambreen M
- Jul 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how much does it allow the screen to open?)
3 Answers from the Community
I had written a review saying that it didn't allow the screen to open all the way (I am am assuming that I had just not pressed the case on entirely) but now, after adding a tiny amount of pressure to pop it fully on, my screen opens to the fullest range. Now I give this case the highest rating, its a great buy!
- Answered by Molly H from Washington
- Jul 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It has been my experience that if you put the case on properly you can open the screen fully. I meant to note that in my review since it had been noted in some reviews that it impedes the screen opening fully.
- Answered by Josh A from Dunwoody
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It can go beyond that but it rubs.
See here (remove the spaces): http: // img694 . imageshack . us/i/imageicw.jpg
- Answered by Jason L from Markham
- Aug 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I "squeeze" the mouse like the mighty mouse to view all open screens?
- Asked by Todd B from Latham
- May 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I "squeeze" the mouse like the mighty mouse to view all open screens?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Will this case allow the display to fully open?
- Asked by Derek D from Moogerah
- Feb 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case allow the display to fully open?)
- Asked about: Speck 15" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
Is this a matte screen protector?
- Asked by Fjola Dis M from Northfield
- Apr 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a matte screen protector?)
- Asked about: Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Prot…