Do they have a range?
Could I leave my iPod at home and run 6 miles maintaining the signal?
- Asked by Collin D from Saint Paul
- Jul 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they have a range?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately Bluetooth always has a range, similar to WIFI. Once you get out of the frequencies ability to broadcast you will no longer get a signal. These headphone i own and I absolutely love them. The range is roughly 10meters/33 feet just because of the type of frequency and the SBC codec range.
- Answered by Jordan M from Fort Mcmurray
- Aug 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the range of the remote?
- Asked by Steve N from London
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the range of the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
What is the bluetooth range?
- Asked by Daniela R from Portland
- Dec 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the bluetooth range?)
- Asked about: iHome iBT24 Bluetooth Rechargeable …
No answers yet