Whitch iPhone5 docking speakers with radio accept 220V AC input and comply to the Europian radio frequency method?
iPhone5 docking speakers
220V AC input
Europian radio frequency method
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Does this product accept 220v - 240v power when in Spain?
- Asked by Christopher Z from San Francisco
- Aug 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product accept 220v - 240v power when in Spain?)
- Asked about: Kensington International Plug Adapt…
IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?
- Asked by 放 张 from 北京
- Nov 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (IS OK TO USE AC 220V OR NOT?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet