Does it work for windows too?
- Asked by Lucilene S from Washington
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work for windows too?)
1 Answer from the Community
Should with no problems but you will have to use Windows to reformat it in NTFS.
However WD sells similar drives already formatted for Windows and they usually cost a little less. Those ones you can reformat for Mac if you wish. They just don't match the silver Mac styling.
- Answered by Alan Q from Kanata
- Sep 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does this work with WIndows?
- Asked by Wendy G from Sparks
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this work with WIndows?)
- Asked about: Moshi USB-to-Ethernet Adapter