Does the Ulimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone truly have the ability to be a speakerphone? Meaning does it have a microphone built in?
4 Answers from the Community
Absolutely! The microphone is built in and works a treat in phone calls and FaceTime!
- Answered by Laura C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does have a microphone built -in....in fact it has two so that you do not need to worry about front and back
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Thanks to Brandon G for correcting me. I could have sworn I used the Boom as a speakerphone with a mic. My phone must have been close enough nearby to pick up my voice and play it over the Boom via Bluetooth. My bad. The lack of a mic, however, does not diminish the quality of the Boom sound and versatility for me.
- Answered by Daniel J L from Grapevine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
no it in fact does not have a microphone built into it, but it can be used to hear your caller through your phone
- Answered by Brandon G from Sugar Land
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
does it have built in microphone?
- Asked by Steven C from Toronto
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have built in microphone?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…
Does this have a mic built in, so it can be used as a speakerphone?
- Asked by Sohil K from New York
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a mic built in, so it can be used as a speakerphone?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
Does this include the microphone stand adapter?
- Asked by Timothy M from Canberra
- May 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this include the microphone stand adapter?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone