I cannot find the UE Boom App for the iPad. Is it available? I would like to sync two UE Boom speakers together on the iPad
2 Answers from the Community
You don't *need* the app to double up.
From the UE BOOM "immersion guide":
You can also Double Up two UE BOOMs without the app:
Simultaneously press the Bluetooth and + buttons on the speaker that is playing music.
Then press the Bluetooth button twice on the speaker that you want to add.
- Answered by Jesus E R from Homestead
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no dedicated ipad app yet so you need to download the phone version on your ipad
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the remote work with the apple white stereo boom box?
- Asked by Stephen D from Helotes
- Jan 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the remote work with the apple white stereo boom box?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Can I hook up two air printers to my ipad to work together.
- Asked by Sarah D from Paris
- Jan 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hook up two air printers to my ipad to work together.)
- Asked about: iPad