Does this bag have a rubberized shoulder strap?
Hoping the shoulder pad stays in place securely.
- Asked by Ann S from Sun Prairie
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this bag have a rubberized shoulder strap?)
1 Answer from the Community
The shoulder portion of the strap is padded and comfortable to wear. However, after inspection of it, I do not believe this has any form of rubberized compound. I am familiar with the straps you are referring to and this is not one of them.
This strap, the padded portion, has two sides. One is the same nylon mesh material the bag is made of. The other side is a type of leather material. There is a little grip in the material, but probably not as much as would be in a rubberized strap.
If you are concerned that the strap will slide off your shoulder, I can say that this has only happened to me once. I was able to brace the bag in my arm, but I have no concerns about the bag. It fits everything I need and is comfortable to wear.
I hope this answers your question.
- Answered by Christopher F from Island Lake
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long is the strap on this bag? Can you carry it on your shoulder?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from Minneapolis
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the strap on this bag? Can you carry it on your shoulder?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…
Does this bag come will a shoulder strap support (padding to rest on your shoulder)?
- Asked by Drew D from Little Elm
- Jun 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this bag come will a shoulder strap support (padding to rest on your shoulder)?)
- Asked about: Brenthaven 15" Collins Sleeve Plus
is there a shoulder strap?
- Asked by Sydney S from Victoria Bc
- Mar 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a shoulder strap?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. 15" Anchor Slee…