Will this work with an iPad Air?
- Asked by William R from Naples
- Jun 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPad Air?)
2 Answers from the Community
Absolutely! These babies will rock on anything that sports Bluetooth connectivity for wireless operation but these bad boys can also be connected between the speakers' aux-in port and your device's headphone jack utilizing a standard 3.5mm AUX cable, which i do undoubiably believe is included in the package. iHome actually makes pretty good quality and good sounding products from my experience with the company thus far. Not to mention their pricing is actually quite reasonable as well. Kudos.
- Answered by Bobby D from Campbell
- Jul 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Nicholas V from Miami
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will the mouse work with the ipad air
- Asked by Sharil B from Grove City
- Sep 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the mouse work with the ipad air)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Touch Wireless M…
No answers yet
do these work with the iPad air?
- Asked by Sheila D from Barrie
- Mar 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do these work with the iPad air?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…