Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?
From the pictures, it's difficult to see how the iPad would charge without having to turn it landscape and have the cord sticking out of the side. I can see that the iPhone could charge by having the connector hidden in the unit, but I don't see that type of design for the iPad stand. I'm looking for a slick design and this model *appears* to have what I want, with the exception of the charging connector.
- Asked by Neal J from Millbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use your Lightning cable and feed it through the inner stand. There are cutouts on the bottom of the stand for the cable to go through. You can feed through either the 30-pin or the Lightning cable.
- Answered by Leeman L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it charge iphone or ipad ?
- Asked by Paulo G from Sao Paulo
- Mar 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it charge iphone or ipad ?)
- Asked about: Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet
What are the free stuffs that you can do with Apple TV?
- Asked by Rakesh S
- Mar 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the free stuffs that you can do with Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Does Apple have a 10' charging cord?
- Asked by Sharron R from Independence
- Feb 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a 10' charging cord?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet