Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?
From the pictures, it's difficult to see how the iPad would charge without having to turn it landscape and have the cord sticking out of the side. I can see that the iPhone could charge by having the connector hidden in the unit, but I don't see that type of design for the iPad stand. I'm looking for a slick design and this model *appears* to have what I want, with the exception of the charging connector.
- Asked by Neal J from Millbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use your Lightning cable and feed it through the inner stand. There are cutouts on the bottom of the stand for the cable to go through. You can feed through either the 30-pin or the Lightning cable.
- Answered by Leeman L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do i attach my ipad and iphone to the plugs!!!
- Asked by Sarah R
- Mar 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i attach my ipad and iphone to the plugs!!!)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is there an iPhone and iPad app for Parallels?
- Asked by Arturo G from Albuquerque
- Jan 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an iPhone and iPad app for Parallels?)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac
No answers yet
can you back up your iphones and ipads?
- Asked by Mike S from Ringgold
- Mar 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can you back up your iphones and ipads?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB