Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?
From the pictures, it's difficult to see how the iPad would charge without having to turn it landscape and have the cord sticking out of the side. I can see that the iPhone could charge by having the connector hidden in the unit, but I don't see that type of design for the iPad stand. I'm looking for a slick design and this model *appears* to have what I want, with the exception of the charging connector.
- Asked by Neal J from Millbury
- Jul 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the iPad and iPhone charger/connector?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use your Lightning cable and feed it through the inner stand. There are cutouts on the bottom of the stand for the cable to go through. You can feed through either the 30-pin or the Lightning cable.
- Answered by Leeman L from San Jose
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the free stuffs that you can do with Apple TV?
- Asked by Rakesh S
- Mar 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the free stuffs that you can do with Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Can you use this device to transfer pictures from an iPhone to the iPad?
- Asked by Martin H from Red Lion
- Apr 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this device to transfer pictures from an iPhone to the iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit