Will this work for the iPad air?
I just got the new iPad Air and I need a stand like the original one for the iPad 2. The little white dock/charging station.
I don’t think they’ve made one since changing to the Lightening plug. I am not able to use my hands to hold the iPad and the original dock allowed me to do everything I needed.
- Asked by Jerry L from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for the iPad air?)
1 Answer from the Community
This is another question where one would have to answer that question with "it depends". It fits in that the air sits in the bottom "grip" but the top "grip" does not close enough to grip the Air, like it does with the IPad (4 in my case). So if you are not going to jostle or bump the stand, it will work.
I hope this helps.
- Answered by Harold B from Rockledge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the mouse work with the ipad air
- Asked by Sharil B from Grove City
- Sep 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the mouse work with the ipad air)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Touch Wireless M…
Will this work with an iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Grace R from The Plains
- Dec 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad…