Can I attached a MB 15 retina?
Looking the pictures, the MB showed could be a 13". I'll loved if this work to reduce space and also ready to go.
- Asked by Juan H from Miami Lakes
- Jul 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I attached a MB 15 retina?)
2 Answers from the Community
The BackPack 3 only supports 3.5 lbs. It's probably not a good idea to place larger laptops on the stand.
- Answered by David A from Bountiful
- Feb 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I doubt it given the size of the screen and the weight of the laptop. I'm not saying it's impossible but Twelve South says you can't fit the non retina MBP onto it so I would assume it's the same for the rMBP
- Answered by Tom D
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this work for 15 inch macbook pro retina?
- Asked by David P from Mississauga
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work for 15 inch macbook pro retina?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…
13 inch Retina or 15 Retina?
- Asked by Tina H from Brooklyn
- Dec 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (13 inch Retina or 15 Retina?)
- Asked about: Mac