Which is better (in terms of sound, quality, and durability) B&O H6 or B&W P7?
- Asked by Robert Z from Harrisburg
- May 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better (in terms of sound, quality, and durability) B&O H6 or B&W P7?)
4 Answers from the Community
Both are great headphones, if you want bass the P7s will push out higher bass. Both headphones have great sound and are of high quality. However, for me the H6 blocked out more external sound than the P7s so I went with the H6 as they fit better, and heavy bass wasn't important to me.
- Answered by Simon S from Cold Spring Harbor
- Jul 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I found the B&W P7 less comfortable to wear. They have too much clamping pressure. I also didn't feel they carry the traditional B&W loudspeaker sound I was expecting. Sound quality wise the H6 are more revealing and natural (normally B&W loudspeaker traits!) while the P7 are more engaging (think bass) but sound stage feel more compressed. So it depends on what you listen to. For Jazz, Classical, Vocal I would vote H6. For Rock, Pop etc. I would consider the P7 BUT I'm not sure I could comfortably wear the P7 for hours at at time as I found them putting way to much pressure around my ears.
- Answered by Robert E from Somerville
- Oct 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I think B&W P7 has more powerful bass. Instead of P7, H6 has flat sound. But it is hard to compare. Cause both headphones are really good.
- Answered by 형규 배
- Jun 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Trust me, get the p7. It is a million times better in terms of enjoying your music on portable devices. The music is so much more enjoyable than H6. Maybe if you have something heavy to drive the H6, it will sound good, but definitely not on an iPhone etc...it lacks soul. I returned it and got the P7 as it is just an amazing headphone. Listen to both and you will realize the difference.
- Answered by Aman H from Baulkham Hills
- Sep 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this printer print B&W if it only has a full black cartridge or do all of them have to be full to print B&W?
- Asked by Haley W from Olympia
- Oct 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer print B&W if it only has a full black cartridge or do all of them have to be full to print B&W?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Prin…
What is the difference between the B&W A7 and the Zeppelin Air from a sound quality point of view?
- Asked by Andrea F from Brooklyn
- Nov 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the B&W A7 and the Zeppelin Air from a sound quality point of view?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…