Is the Withings Health Mate App Voiceover Accessible?
I wondered if the Health Mate Application on the iPhone or iPad is voice over accessible for blind or visually impaired users?
- Asked by Andrew C from Denver
- May 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Withings Health Mate App Voiceover Accessible?)
2 Answers from the Community
I'm visually impaired and use voiceover, and the app does work with it. It could use some minor touching up here and there, but it is definitely usable. I also have the scale and I love it.
- Answered by Ryan A from Brockville
- May 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm just helping my visually impaired fiancée move from fitbit to withings and I'm very disappointed by the app. I'm sure you could get used to it but it's terrible compared to the fitbit app and reads out all sorts of nonsense.
- Answered by Keith D
- Jan 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2