I wonder if it would be able to detect (and track) more than one person. Would it be able to be used by the hole family?
- Asked by Pedro M from Calgary
- May 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I wonder if it would be able to detect (and track) more than one person. Would it be able to be used by the hole family?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, Withings Smart Body Analyzer supports up to 8 users and has an automatic recognition feature: it automatically recognizes the person who weighs.
From the manufacturer website:
"The Smart Body Analyzer keeps track of everyone's weight history and gets to know the weight of each of you, even if it fluctuates."
"If two or more users share a similar weight level and pattern, the Smart Body Analyzer may not be able to automatically recognize the person who weighs. In this case, the Smart Body Analyzer lets you very easily select the right profile by leaning left or right while you stand on the scale. You can also assign a weight reading to the proper person from the Withings app."
- Answered by Alexis A from Issy-les-moulineaux
- May 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From the Withings site: "This scale is made for the whole family: the scale is able to recognize up to 8 users. Everyone can have their own user profile and access it independently."
- Answered by Walter C from Oceanside
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. It says it in the text on the website.
One scale for the whole family
This body scale can track as many as eight different users. Each person can have his or her own user profile and access it independently. Once the Smart Body Analyzer gets to know each individual's weight, it automatically recognizes who steps on it.
- Answered by Carie J from Santa Monica
- Jul 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3