there are 2 ways tou charge it? by the charge cable on the speaker and also by the charge station (mini usb)?
2 Answers from the Community
There is one way to charge it and that's via the AC power cable they provided.
Micro/mini USB is for future firmware updates only.
- Answered by Danny L
- Oct 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no the charging station has two tiny post and right above the mini usb on the bottom of the Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Speaker is two receivers and it is powered and charged by that the usb is for updates
- Answered by Mckenzee T from Ramstein
- Apr 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a way to charge and use audio / video simulataneously?
- Asked by Daniel B. W from La Porte
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a way to charge and use audio / video simulataneously?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable