is this product better than the beats compatible?
- Asked by Joseph Z from Alpharetta
- Dec 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is this product better than the beats compatible?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you see the other reviews they pretty much All say it is better than anything else in terms of quality sound performance packed into a very compact package. It is perfect for Bluetooth devices such as iPods, tablets, computers. I hardly use my Bose Soundock Portable anymore as the soundlink mini sound quality is so good and is so easy for me to take to work everyday. Great for the desk, bedside table, office , kitchen, garage etc. it can also connect to any device with the 3.5mm jack input.
But it is not a ghetto blaster if very loud sound is what you require. That's when I get the Soundock portable out, especially for outdoors.
Hope this helps you.
- Answered by Sila P
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use beats headphones with 5th gen ipod touch
- Asked by Alison B from Bedford Corners
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use beats headphones with 5th gen ipod touch)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over-Ear He…
are these earphones only compatible with apple product
- Asked by Patrick W from Miami
- Nov 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are these earphones only compatible with apple product)
- Asked about: Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headph…
Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?
- Asked by Kelly W from Sydney
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?)
- Asked about: Rain Design iLap Stand for 15.4" Ma…