How many watts for the output sound?
- Asked by Mostafa T
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How many watts for the output sound?)
2 Answers from the Community
Bose does not state the watts output. Most companies will state the watts output at the maximum level (PMPO or peak music power output) but the average customer doesn't realise that the sound will be distorting at those levels. This Bose is not a ghetto blaster, but it has quite sufficient loudness for what it is in my opinion.
- Answered by Sila P
- Jan 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Bose does not inform anyone the exact specs of their speakers. Very unfortunate that its proprietary. But I believe BOSE prefer to let the speakers to the talking and not the specifications. Hence why they allow their customers to try them out in the store.
- Answered by Cliff L
- Jul 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how many watts of the output power?
- Asked by Clement W from Fort Lee
- Jul 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how many watts of the output power?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…
How many watts is this rated?
- Asked by Robert C D from Fulton
- Apr 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How many watts is this rated?)
- Asked about: APC Power Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500
No answers yet