Multiple users on iMAC using Office 2011
I have transitioned my home over to Apple and includes an new iMAC that will be shared between my wife and I. I need to purchase MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel for all my old files and any new files. If I purchase Office 2011 will I just install it under my user and have use under my wife's account?
- Asked by Dana L from Millbury
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Multiple users on iMAC using Office 2011)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a version of Office 2011 home and business for multiple downloads?
- Asked by Scott L from Fairmont
- Jan 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a version of Office 2011 home and business for multiple downloads?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and B…
can it have Multiple users?
- Asked by Fiorella C from Manhatthan
- Jul 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it have Multiple users?)
- Asked about: Withings Smart Body Analyzer and di…