Has anybody taken these headphones on a flight or a long journey. If so, what are they like?
- Asked by Graeme F
- Jul 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anybody taken these headphones on a flight or a long journey. If so, what are they like?)
2 Answers from the Community
Perfect for longhaul. Very comfy. No noise.
- Answered by Anthony M
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Worked well on my last 14-hour flight. Played louder than the crummy free United headphones. They block a small amount of noise, but of course are not meant to be super-isolating, and of course are not noise-cancelling. If you have large ears, you may have trouble getting these to fit around them. These are circum-aural, not supra-aural. Also, your ears may get warm if these are worn for hours without breaks.
- Answered by John W from Austin
- Dec 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How long do the batteries last (Flight time)
- Asked by Bob S from Tualatin
- Dec 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How long do the batteries last (Flight time))
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition S…
No answers yet