Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
Obviously the early macbook pro 13" with retina display is a bigger size than the late 2013 model. I am just curious if this will fit snug. I do not want it to be loose. Thanks!
- Asked by David O from Warrington
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?)
2 Answers from the Community
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP.
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
- Dec 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately, this is not a good fit for the late 2013 MacBook Pro 13". I was in the store today and tried it myself. The Cote & Ciel sleeve fit much better, but I don't see it listed in the online Apple store. Try other sleeves first before buying. Very disappointed that Apple and InCase are even marketing this for the 13" when their previous models fit so nicely.
- Answered by Christopher M from Denver
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this fit macbook pro 13 inch retina display? (late 2013)
- Asked by Margarita B from Brooklyn
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit macbook pro 13 inch retina display? (late 2013))
- Asked about: Thule 13" Stravan Sleeve for MacBoo…