Is this a hard, slick case, or a soft, pliable one?
I'm looking for a case that slips in and out of my jeans pocket quickly. I have a soft, smooth, pliable case right now and it takes me forever to get it out of my pocket because it doesn't slide out . It sticks to my the inside of my pocket. I'm looking for a hard, slick case.
- Asked by Maureen L from Arleta
- Jun 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a hard, slick case, or a soft, pliable one?)
3 Answers from the Community
This wont stick to your pocket like a silicone/rubber case, it is more plastic than rubber, quite solid.
- Answered by Linden D
- Jul 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This thing slides in and out easily. Semi-hard/soft. Not a problem.
- Answered by Thai H from Sugar Land
- Oct 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is a hard case. I keep my phone in my left front pants pocket, and it slips in and out easily, unlike the soft gel cases that stick. I've had my case for over a year and there are no scratches on it... this hard material has a matte finish. It is not shiny. It resists scratches. And it is very thin. Not thick like many of the cases on the market. And I have dropped my phone about 20 times from a height of about 3-4 feet. Not a scatch on the phone or the case. Best case I've ever had.
- Answered by David P from Dunstable
- Jun 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is this a hard case or soft case?
- Asked by Lorenzo W from Wallkill
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a hard case or soft case?)
- Asked about: ZeroChroma VarioProtect Case for iP…