Is the back of the phone exposed when the stand is in use?
When the stand is deployed, is the back of the phone exposed? If so, does dust & dirt gradually get inside the case? Thanks! Any info/opinion would be greatly appreciated!
- Asked by James P
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the phone exposed when the stand is in use?)
1 Answer from the Community
The only part of the back of the phone that is exposed is around the camera lens and flash. Where the stand slides down, the phone is covered. I love this case. It is so handy in a restaurant when eating alone to prop up the phone so I can read an instant message without touching the phone.
- Answered by David P from Dunstable
- Jun 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the stand in portrait view
- Asked by Peggy R from Wellington
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the stand in portrait view)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad