Will this work with iPhone 5
- Asked by Ronan J W
- Feb 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPhone 5)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. It has a USB connector, so you'll need your Lightning to USB cable that came with your iPhone 5 or through various adapters. Best to pop into a retail Apple Sore, they will give you options to also charge other USB iDevices.
- Answered by Aaron R from Phoenix
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. There is a compatibility chart on the makers site. It works with all generations of iphone, ipad, ipad mini and ipod.
- Answered by William G
- Feb 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Santoso T
- Oct 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Does this case work for IPhone 5?
- Asked by Nuvit F from Santa Rosa
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work for IPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Havaianas Snap-On Case for iPhone 5…
No answers yet