Can I use my Ipad mini on the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock?
- Asked by Viki B from Perth
- Nov 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my Ipad mini on the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
I purchased the Belkin Charge + Sync for iPhone 5 for my iPhone 5s today (01/12/14) and tried it with my iPad Mini with Retina display and it worked very well. I also able to leave the smart cover on, with it folded to the back to the iPad. It doesn't come with an outlet plug so I just connected it to a USB port on the back of my iMac.
- Answered by David W from Centreville
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it fit for lighting charging dock? For belkin charging dock
- Asked by 승수 김 from 서대문구
- Jul 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it fit for lighting charging dock? For belkin charging dock)
- Asked about: Incase Pop Case for iPod touch (5th…