how good is the bass?
if I play a song with a lot of bass is it good or not?
- Asked by Abdulmohsin B
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how good is the bass?)
3 Answers from the Community
bass is really good on these. To get the full effect, you make sure the earbuds are tightly fitted into your ear, so make sure you got the right configuration with the provided bud sizes
- Answered by Joseph V from San Francisco
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's very good! On par with my MotorRokr S9-HD bluetooths. I did a side by side with Bose wired buds and these were equal. I don't feel that the bass is artificially boosted, either.
- Answered by Steve V from Glendora
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
they are phenomenal
- Answered by Richard L from Coquitlam
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How good is the bass? and can I connect a separate subwoofer to it and have it play through airplay?
- Asked by Zach S from Olympia
- May 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the bass? and can I connect a separate subwoofer to it and have it play through airplay?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…
are these good bass &clarity hp
- Asked by Joyce B from Stockton
- Jun 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (are these good bass &clarity hp)
- Asked about: Monster Diamond Tears High-Definiti…