How is the warranty on them?
For example, if they break, is it easy to send them back and get a replacement pair?
- Asked by Brian D from Madison
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the warranty on them?)
3 Answers from the Community
They have a lifetime warranty against sweat, and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Answered by Melissa G from Salt Lake City
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
JayBird is a brand spanking new company, so they're very into customer support and satisfaction to raise their reputation. I was able to exchange my headphones because of fit without a problem or complaint. I got the new ones in and I learned I just had to play with them to get it to work perfectly. They appear to have heard me out and their website appears to give the impression that they're committed to customer satisfaction.
- Answered by Larry N from San Diego
- Mar 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I had an issue with sweat damage, and got a replacement pair at no charge, it was pretty easy/painless. The replacement pair is working fine.
- Answered by Zachary W from New York
- Mar 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3